The Ironmaster 75 LB Quick-Lock Dumbbell Set is one of our flagship products and a customer favorite for people looking for premium quality adjustable dumbbells. Our latest generation of this product includes our patented quick lock technology allowing you to adjust the weight of each dumbbell from 5 to 75 lbs in 2.5 LB increments in less than 15 seconds! The system also includes the dumbbell stand.
Unparalleled Quality and Realistic Feeling Adjustable Dumbbells
Many adjustable dumbbells suffer from the same set of problems and annoyances. They are cheaply made causing them to break or become non-functioning after a short period of time. Not only is this expensive, it can also be extremely dangerous. People have reported competitors products releasing plates from the dumbbell and causing significant injuries. With Ironmaster, you do not have to worry about this.
Our products are guaranteed for life with a no-frills lifetime warranty. Another common complaint of competitor products is that the dumbbells do not feel like a real dumbbell. Our adjustable dumbbells look, feel, and function just like real dumbbells. They are solid and ready to go containing no plastic or fragile components. More information about this product is available below in the product details section.
Features of the 75lb Ironmaster Adjustable Dumbbells:
- Quick-Lock handle design lets you add or remove plates with just a partial turn of the locking screws! US Patent 7,182,716
- Adjust from 5-75 lbs each in 2.5 lb increments in just seconds. (75 lbs each dumbell = 150 lbs total)
- Set includes two handles with four locking screws, 24 ea. 5 lb plates and 4 ea. 2.5 lb plates. Handles weigh 5 lbs empty and each locking screw weighs 2.5 lbs so the starting weight is 10 lbs each adjustable dumbbell before plates are added. 65 lbs of plates can be loaded on each handle.
- The included Stand is very strong and compact. Dimensions are just 14.5" wide x 19" deep x 26" high with rubber leveling feet. The Stand will also hold the 120 lb Add on Kit.
- These adjustable dumbbells lock up tight with no rattling or looseness. They feel just like traditional fixed weight dumbbells and are not restrictive in the ways you can grip them.
- Chrome plated steel handles with knurled grips.
- Heavy Duty go ahead and drop them. No plastic or fragile parts!
- Add-on kit available to go up to 120 lbs each adjustable dumbbell or even a custom Add-on-kit to 165 lbs.
- Dumbbell dimensions are just 6.7" square x 14.5" long at the 75lb size and just 9" long at 20lbs size. Handle grip diameter is 1.25" and there is 6.5" grip width inside.