Weight Lifting - Strength Training - Powerlifting
- Fat Gripz are being used by thousands of athletes and military around the world for weight lifting, strength training and powerlifting, including members of the US Special Forces, teams in the NFL, top MMA fighters and the Gracie Barra
- Thick bar training with Fat Gripz immediately targets your body’s weak links – increasing muscle activation and giving you more strength and mass
- Fat Gripz fit virtually all barbells, dumbbells, chin-up bars and cable attachments in seconds – making the bar more than twice as thick
- Made from a military-grade high-density compound, they grip the bar like a clamp and don’t compress – even when deadlifting extreme loads
- Immediate Impact Guarantee: You must feel the impact in your first workout
The perfect fit for barbells, dumbbells, pull-up bars and cable attachments
Fat Gripz are 2.25” (5.5 cm) thick when closed. That’s over twice as thick as most Olympic bars. Without Fat Gripz, standard bars just feel like toothpicks.
Fat Gripz are 5” (12.5 cm) long. That’s big enough to fit your hands, and small enough to fit snugly in virtually every dumbbell (they’ve literally tested thousands to make sure). They’ve even beveled the ends of the Fat Gripz to ensure they give a tight fit.