HOIST LEMOND Series RC Recumbent Club Bike
Users can select one of 14 unique workout programs, including seven exclusive training sessions designed by three-time Tour de France champion, Greg LeMond. HOIST® LeMond® Series bikes come with a free download of the HOIST Bikes app (available for Apple and Android devices) where users can track and monitor workouts and long-term fitness progress. With this app, users can check individual workout stats, compare week-over-week and month-over-month stats, or try to beat personal ‘bests’. It’s a perfect tool to stay motivated and improve health in a fun and engaging way.
The HOIST® LeMond® Series makes performance and comfort a priority. Built to deliver a better workout, every component of the HOIST® LeMond® Series RC has been designed to make this the most innovative commercial recumbent bike available. Designed with performance and comfort in mind, the RC combines innovative technology with unique features allowing the rider to create a custom riding experience. An ergonomically designed seat, superior frame and five different reclining seat positions are among the many features that define this bike as a leader in the commercial fitness industry.
- Actual recumbent bike versus semi-recumbent — innovative pedal to seat relationship
- Bluetooth LE enabled to pair with free HOIST Cycling App to track fitness progress
- Upgraded extra-large LED console display with integrated entertainment rack
- Self-powered — option for cordless or power cord (cord sold separately)
- Standard threaded cranks — compatible with all standard cycling pedals
- TV or entertainment console ready with TV bracket kit (sold separately) and integrated CSAFE port for wireless TV models (such as MYE Entertainment or Broadcast Vision)
- Upgraded polyurethane foam seat for extra durability and comfort
- Upgraded handle bar design with in-seat contact heart rate sensors
- Patented adjustable seat with five reclining seat angles — provides proper knee alignment and designed to change muscle recruitment
- Patent-pending CaloriePump™ feature to highlight calories burned
- Digital drive system — for smooth and accurate power feedback
- Additional workout programs — 14 featured programs including 7 designed by Tour de France champion Greg LeMond
- Large range of resistance levels — Set between 1 and 20 for a usable watt range from 33 to over 1,200
- Convenient arm rests fold up for easy entry / exit
- Upgraded easy-to-adjust fore and aft seat handle
- Attractive, sleek and compact design — takes up less space than an elliptical or treadmill
- Telemetry heart rate equipped — 5 KHz Polar compatible heart rate straps (not Included)
- USB Charging Port for your phone or tablet
- Walk-through frame design
- Upgraded larger pedals
- Calibration free
100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
The Hoist LeMond Series RC Recumbent club bike is manufactured to the most exacting standards - with 100% of all bikes tested prior to final packaging to insure customer satisfaction. This allows us to offer you an exceptional warranty.
- Length: 58.30" (148.1 cm)
- Width: 28.60" (72.6 cm)
- Height: 48.00" (121.8 cm)
- Weight: 209 lbs. (95 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs (136kg)
- Minimum Seat Height: 27.50"
- Maximum Seat Height: 38.50"
- Workout Programs: 14 featured programs including 7 designed by Tour de France champion Greg LeMond
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact Heart Rate Sensor Grips and 5 KHz Polar Heart Rate Straps compatible (straps not included)
- User Feedback: Resistance Level, Total Calories, Calories Per Hour, Distance, Speed, Time, Time Remaining, Watts, RPM, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate
- Power Requirements: Self-powered, cordless
- Resistance Levels: 1 – 20
- Workload Range: 33 – 1200