IRONMASTER Super Bench PRO V2
Super Bench PRO V2
The best got even better! You asked, so here it is, the improved Super Bench PRO Version 2 with customer-driven updates: Loaded with new upgrades while retaining all the great features of the Super Bench PRO and the original Super Bench. The Super Bench PRO bench has been discontinued and replaced by the V2.
Summary of Main Improvements
Below are the key modifications we made on the Super Bench PRO (SB PRO #1002) to transform it into Version 2:
- Integrated bench handle makes it easier to tilt and roll.
- Laser etched numbers on the locking ring so you will always be sure of the exact pressing angle. (Numbers on one side as shown)
- Standard hybrid dual width bench pad. Uses our original heavy duty leather pattern upholstery and gives you two width zones.
- Additional higher incline seat tube insertion point for better overheard pressing position.
Fully adjustable and functional
Perform different kinds of exercises with the Super Bench PRO V2. Its 11 lock-out angles give you incline, decline, flat and upright positions for a wide range of movements.
- This bench can be angled at 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees.
- Note: we recommend using the Crunch Situp attachment with the bench for decline angles to help hold your legs. Minimal angles are possible without the attachment.
- The incline seat has 3 positions. The incline seat height in the 85 degree position can be set to either 12.5", 14.5" or 23.5" from the floor, while the top of main pad is 24.5" above the seat in the highest position. Top of main pad is 35.5" in the lowest incline seat position. 33.5" in the center position.
Compatible with the Ironmaster Super Bench System of Attachments
The Super Bench PRO V2 can be outfitted with most Super Bench attachments. All accessories with names that have /PRO in the are completely compatible with it. If you're unsure of the compatibility or need an adapter for some of your equipment, feel free to get in touch with us.
- Use with Ironmaster attachments like the Crunch Sit-up, Dip Bar Handles, Chin Up Bar, and Preacher Curl.
- The Leg Attachment PRO designed for leg extensions and leg curls is designed to fit this new bench specifically.
- Use with the Cable Tower, Hypercore and more. Note: We have developed a new universal bench adapter, which is included in current stocks of the Cable Tower. This can be purchased separately if you have and older standard Cable Tower pieces that were only made to fit the original Super Bench.
From its lower height to the solid feel of its commercial quality pad, the Super Bench PRO is designed with your comfort in mind.
- Its high-density commercial grade pad is 44" x (10.25"/12.25") x 2.5" thick and makes use of durably stitched vinyl upholstery making it firm and comfortable.
- The incline seat pad is tapered towards the front to give your legs more room to move and can be adjusted up or down for optimum comfort.
- The incline seat moves with the backrest pad at any angle so they will always be perpendicular to each other, unlike other benches where the seat can have a shallow angle causing the user to slide off. This seat can be removed, leaving a large gapless pad.
Compact, lightweight and movable
- Everything stays intact even when you lift or move the bench. Nothing unfolds or needs to be dismantled prior to moving it around.
- The bench alone weighs 65lbs without the incline seat and 69 with it. (Shipping weight 79lbs at 50" x 13" x 19".)
- Its ultra-strong platform is still light enough to lift and move even without using the wheels.
- Constructed from 11 & 12 gauge super strong steel frame, this bench has a 1000-lb weight load capacity in the flat position.
- It has a 600-lb weight load capacity in incline and upright positions.
- It includes a unique laser-cut ring with foot lever adjustment that can be operated from both sides of the bench (patented design US 6,994,661).
- Its high-density and thick commercial grade pad is furnished with durable vinyl upholstery.
- For extra protection against rust and wear and tear, the Super Bench PRO V2 is equipped with a textured, black powder-coated frame with chrome components.