BACK TO TOP
IRONMASTER Super Bench PRO
THE ALL NEW IRONMASTER SUPER BENCH PRO ADJUSTABLE WEIGHT BENCH IS THE NEXT LEVEL UTILITY BENCH AND HAS ALL OF THESE FEATURES:
- 11 lock out angles: Inclines, Declines, Flat and Upright. 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees. (We recommend the Crunch Situp attachment for best Decline stability)
- 1000 lb rated, 11 & 12 gauge super strong steel frame. (600 lb rated for incline/upright positions.)
- Laser cut adjustment ring with foot lever adjust operates from both sides and locks up tight! Patented design US 6,994,661.
- Includes transport wheels as standard.
- Ultra stable strong platform in all positions yet is easy to lift and move. Nothing unfolds when you need to lift or move it. Bench weighs 64 lbs without incline seat and 68 with. (shipping weight 78 lbs.)
- Black textured powder coat frame with chrome components.
- Bench is 47″ long x 20.75″ wide x 17.2″ high overall dimensions in the flat position (20.75″ x 47″ frame footprint).
- 44” x 10.5” x 2.5” thick, high density commercial grade pad and durable stitched vinyl upholstery. Firm and comfortable.
- The 2 position incline seat easily plugs in from the side without any pins. It is tapered so it does not cut into the inside of your legs and you can move the seat up or down for optimum comfort. Incline seat height from the floor in the full upright position is 14.5″ or 12.5″. Backrest pad is 33.25″ above the seat in the highest position.
- Incline seat follows backrest pad at any angle so it will always be perpendicular unlike other benches where the seat can have a shallow angle allowing the user to slide off and removes to leave a large pad with no gaps.
- The bench is fully compatible with many of our optional attachments like the Crunch Situp, Dip Bar Handles, Chin Up Bar, Preacher Curl . (Be sure the attachments have /PRO in the name to confirm compatibility with this new lower height bench.) This bench is not compatible with the Cable Tower due to the height difference. The Hypercore attachment will fit and function, although at a lesser 41 degree angle as shown here. New Leg Extension/Leg Curl attachment is available to fit this new bench: Leg Attachment PRO
- Ships pre-assembled except for feet so you can start lifting in just a few minutes. Only simple tools are needed to get your bench ready to train.
- Designed for the home gym, but built well enough to use for light commercial gyms. Popular with personal trainers for studio use due to the amazing functionality and high level of build quality.
64 lbs (29 kg)
17.2" (43.5 cm)
20.75" (52.7 cm)
1000 lbs (450 kg)
HERE ARE THE MAIN IMPROVEMENTS OVER THE ORIGINAL SUPER BENCH:
- Low Profile. The flat bench height is only 17.2″ from the floor to give you ideal stability and fits more users. This is within competition powerlifting bench height specs.
- Wheels are included as standard. (The feet can be assembled to put the wheels on either end of the bench)
- Wider base and larger foot tubes for even better stability.
- Separate pull pin and corner tightening knob for bench attachments provides more ergonomic operation and locks in attachments more securely and quicker.
- Higher density, commercial style pad provides more stability and helps with the low profile design.