Powertec Workbench Utility Bench
A highly versatile Flat-Incline-Decline bench that can be used alone or attached to our Power Rack, Half Rack or Roller Smith. This fully adjustable Flat-Incline-Decline bench’s entire seat assembly slides on its sealed ball bearing carriage. The bench comes standard with an attachment adapter that can be fitted with a variety of Powertec attachments that can transform it into a standalone workout station.
Expandable with Accessories:
The Utility Bench includes the front tube adaptor that accepts all Powertec Attachments. This bench can be used as an optional attachment to the Power Rack, Half Rack or Roller Smith multiple added exercises.
This bench can be adjusted from a 85 degree upright position to -15 degree decline position . The entire seat assembly can slide along the frame allowing the user to find the perfect fit.
- Adjusts from -15° decline up to a 85° incline
- Stainless steel back support tube for smooth adjustment
- Matte Black frame and Black upholstery
- L=47.5", W= 26.5", H= 39.7"
- Weight = 80 LBS
- Bench = 600 LBS
- Optional Leg lift = 250 LBS
- Warranty applies to home use and does not cover commercial use.
- Lifetime warranty on the frame (excludes surface finish).
- Two years on component parts (bearings, spring pins).
- One year on pads, grips and unspecified parts.
- Shipping charges may not be covered under the warranty.
- Warranties may be voided by abusive use or alterations made to the unit. To obtain warranty service, it may be necessary to return damaged parts to Powertec.