Ironmaster Super Bench
Our adjustable weight bench is one of the most popular weight training benches available. The Ironmaster Super Bench is super strong and super versatile – making it a key component of any home gym.
- The Super Bench fully adjusts to suit your workout needs: Flat – Incline – Decline – Upright.
- Fully adjustable, our weight bench has 11 lock out angles and can be used in a variety of workouts with the addition of different Ironmaster attachments.
- Add Ironmaster dumbbells or Olympic Bars for bench presses or entire strength training cages for the ultimate experience in home weight training. This is not just a dumbbell bench, but the base of your complete home gym.
The Ironmaster Super Bench adjustable weight bench is the perfect dumbbell bench and has all of these features:
- 11 lock out angles: Inclines, Declines, Flat and Upright. 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees. (We recommend the Crunch Situp attachment for best Decline stability)
1000 lb rated, 11 & 12 gauge super strong steel frame. (600 lb rated for incline/upright positions.)
- Unique bench angle adjustment ring with foot lever adjust operates from both sides and locks up tight! Patented design US 6,994,661.
- Ultra stable strong platform in all positions yet is easy to lift and move. Nothing unfolds when you need to lift or move it. Bench weighs 60 lbs without incline seat and 65 with. (shipping weight 77 lbs.)
- Powder coated frame with chrome components.
- Bench is 44″ long x 18.75″ wide x 20″ high overall dimensions in the flat position (18.75″ x 41″ frame footprint).
- 44” x 10” x 3” thick commercial grade pad and durable stitched vinyl upholstery. Firm and comfortable.
- The 3 position incline seat easily plugs in from the side without any pins. It is tapered so it does not cut into the inside of your legs and you can move the seat up or down for optimum comfort. Seat height from the floor in the upright position is 16″, 14″ or 12″. Backrest pad is 31″ above the seat in the highest position.
- Incline seat follows backrest pad at any angle so it will always be perpendicular unlike other benches where the seat can have a shallow angle allowing the user to slide off.
- The bench accepts a growing list of optional attachments like the Crunch Situp, Dip Bar Handles, Chin Up Bar, Preacher Curl Bar, and Leg Curl and Extension Attachment.
- Ships pre-assembled except for feet so you can start lifting in just a few minutes. Only simple tools are needed to get your bench ready.
- As seen in Muscle and Fitness Magazine® and Men’s Fitness® and countless web sites.
- Designed for the home gym, but built well enough to use for light commercial gyms. Popular with personal trainers for studio use due to the amazing functionality and high level of build quality.
- Stay tuned for future attachments being developed!