Fitter1 Professional Rocker Board 20"
Professional Rocker Board 20 Inch
The Ideal Board for Rehabilitation and Balance Training Beginners
With a single-plane of tilt and a wide and stable stance, the Fitterfirst Professional Rocker Board is perfectly suited for beginners to balance training, seniors and those undergoing rehabilitation for knee, ankle and other leg injuries.
Constructed from durable Baltic birch plywood and a urethane rocking base, the Rocker Board pitches back and forth across one plane and is adjustable to 10, 12 and 15 degrees for varying difficulties via two adjustable spheres.
This is a great balance board to start with for anyone who is not fully confident in their balance. Remember to keep your head up and eyes looking in front of you!
- Improved balance & coordination
- Heightened sense of body awareness
- Increased core strength & stability
- Improved strength and flexibility of knee and ankle muscles and ligaments
- Adjustable to 10, 12 and 15 degrees for varying difficulties via two adjustable spheres.