The SJ Trampoline is a heavy duty trampoline making fitness fun and improving your health!
- HELPS FIGHT FATIGUE: Rebounding tones the glandular system to increase the output of the thyroid gland. The pituitary and the adrenals- that help to restore energy.
- STRENGTHENS THE HEART: Rebounding strengthens the heart. Increasing the G-force will cause greater contraction. The involved muscles work harder and get stronger.
- NOURISHES THE HEART: By strengthening the heart muscle, rebounding allows the resting heart to beat less often. Each beat becomes more powerful and sends out a greater surge of blood around the body to nourish its 60 trillion cells.
- IMPROVES CIRCULATION: Rebounding encourages collateral circulation-the formation of new branch blood vessels that distribute blood to the heart. This is helpful when there is a lack of nutrition to the tissues as a result of impairment of the main blood flow.
- REDUCES BLOOD PRESURE: Rebounding boosts muscles tine in the middle arterial muscles which acts as a buffer during high stress periods.
- AIDS MUCSLE TRAINING: Muscle training from rebounding also helps return blood pressure to normal levels quicker after acute stress.
- LOWERS CHOLESTEROL: Rebounding has proven to help lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- FIGHTS HEART DISEASE: Rebounding holds off the incidence of cardiovascular disease.
- BOOSTS RED BLOOD CELLS: Rebounding increases the functional activity of the red bone marrow of the production of red blood cells. The red blood cells carry oxygen and nutrients to the tissues of the body and also help remove carbon dioxide in them.
- FACILITATES OXYGEN: Rebounding establishes a better equilibrium between the oxygen required by the tissues and the oxygen made available.